Interesting Arrival...
Tyler and I arrived safely in Guatemala city. Although, I had a very "new" experience upon arrival. For the first time...I experienced a power outage at an airport. It was just weird. There were guys everywhere holding flashlights so we could see where to go, to get our passport checked, and to find our luggage...which was a little bit like a bunch of zoo animals escaping from their cages. Then I had to find Ashley in the pitch dark massive crowd outside the door. Haha...well, it all worked out and now I have another cool story about Guatemalan airports.
It is 1 am and we are actually leaving Hannah's Hope at 5am for our 5 day adventure. So...needless to say, I could totally use some prayers for endurance! We'll be spending the next 5 days traveling west to visit several orphanages and areas we take our mission teams. I probably wont have internet until I return. :)
This morning Josh taught from Hebrews 7 on how "God is able." It was a cool thought to leave Portland with as I enter into what the Lord has for me in Guatemala the next two weeks. God is able to sustain, able to protect, and able to save! Pray that this Truth would resound in my heart and be my confidence as the Lord guides our steps this week.
Love you!
That's Guatemala City from the plane...Tylo's new camera pretty much rocks!
Contemplating the greater things in life...
I kinda wish Luke fit in my suitcase to go too!
It is 1 am and we are actually leaving Hannah's Hope at 5am for our 5 day adventure. So...needless to say, I could totally use some prayers for endurance! We'll be spending the next 5 days traveling west to visit several orphanages and areas we take our mission teams. I probably wont have internet until I return. :)
This morning Josh taught from Hebrews 7 on how "God is able." It was a cool thought to leave Portland with as I enter into what the Lord has for me in Guatemala the next two weeks. God is able to sustain, able to protect, and able to save! Pray that this Truth would resound in my heart and be my confidence as the Lord guides our steps this week.
Love you!
That's Guatemala City from the plane...Tylo's new camera pretty much rocks!
Contemplating the greater things in life...
I kinda wish Luke fit in my suitcase to go too!

Comments