Morales, Guatemala
Here are some photos of the Perez kids that Ashley and I went to visit last Friday.

The Perez family.


Every place I've gone in the world I've been able to communicate through language barriers and class distinctions and show love through bubbles! When I started playing with these children my heart started to silently weep. They stood staring at the bubbles, completely unmoved by the simplicity of child-like wonder. I was so sad. It was as if they had no energy to even be children. I've never seen this, even in areas of absolute desolation and poverty....

Fitting children for shoes in Morales.

The Perez family.
Melinda, see her bloated tummy from all the parasites.
Hermindo doesnt like wearing clothes because is belly button is swollen from parasites. Here he is taking the medicine. Please pray that it works to kill the parasites in his little body and that he would begin gaining his strength back.


Every place I've gone in the world I've been able to communicate through language barriers and class distinctions and show love through bubbles! When I started playing with these children my heart started to silently weep. They stood staring at the bubbles, completely unmoved by the simplicity of child-like wonder. I was so sad. It was as if they had no energy to even be children. I've never seen this, even in areas of absolute desolation and poverty....

Fitting children for shoes in Morales.



Comments