Guatemala Hannah's Hope

Buenas Tardes!

So I booked my flight and am ready to go to Guatemala! I'll be heading out next Thursday, March 27th at noon and returning very late on Thursday, April 3rd. I'm so excited to experience Hannah's Hope Orphan Care homes!! I'll be spending time at the homes, playing with the kids, and doing a couple outreaches into the community. My mission is to really understand what All God's Children does in Guatemala and how these children's lives are being changed. I'll have a pen and camera in hand to record and try to communicate what the Lord is doing through Hannah's Hope. Pray for divine inspiration as I translate images into words. I appreciate prayers for safety and also to take in another culture. I've never been to a Latin American country, so I'm eager to see how my 3 years of High School Spanish works.

If you are interested in donating any items for me to take down to the homes, below is a list of the most urgent needs. I'll need the items by Wednesday so I can pack and weigh in the bags! Email me if you have questions or want me to pick up some items: ehanson@allgodschildren.org.

  • Hygienic products for babies and older kids (soap, shampoo, cream, lotions, etc…)
  • Medicine (Benadryl, Tylenol, Vitamins, diaper rash cream…)
  • Bowls and spoons for the babies for their food.
  • Bottles of 9 oz.
  • CD players
  • CD’s with music for babies and older kids.
Gracias Mi Amigos!

Comments

Popular Posts