Animal Planet....Kruger Park

Kruger Game Park was nothing short of amazing! This is another reason why I love Africa. Where can you see Leopard, lions, elephants, rhinos, giraffe, zebra, hippos, hyena's, etc etc all in the same day in the wild??? This park is big, the size of Israel actually. There are a lot of animals in the park but many are rare to see and you can go a day without seeing much of anything. But the Lord more than blessed our 2 days and we saw so many animals....all of the big 5 (elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, and buffalo) and we saw the very rare to see hyena's twice (one time were babies playing). All that to say...I think pictures will tell the story better than I could. Enjoy :)












Comments

Anonymous said…
These pictures are amazing. I'm glad that for all your hard work and compassion that you get amazing journeys like this as well!
Crysie

Popular Posts