A New Year
I have been continually reminded of how faithful our God is (1 Corinthians 1:9). This is the essence of His very nature... God will always be faithful to keep His promises and to pour out His blessings upon His children. One of the many ways God has been faithful to me since I have returned is by giving blessings that never seemed earned. He is so gracious and forgiving, longsuffering and kind to me. I was just offered a position at All God's Children and will be starting this next Tuesday! Such a praise! I knew obeying God's call to go into the world, without any safe plan for my return, would be risky, wild and scary. It was hard to let go of my ideas of job security and comfort and follow Jesus into the unknown. But He was so faithful to bring me back and have the right job for me so soon!! I am very excited to enter this new year with a new mission and purpose. I will be working in Orphan Care Ministry at AGC. This is a new program that is being restructured and has lots of exciting plans for the upcoming years. My job will consist of many different things, but mostly I will be working in development and marketing to begin with. Caring for the orphans is so close to God's heart, is an honor to be a part of His body that are reaching out to those in need. Check out their website and ways you can get involved in caring for orphans at: http://www.allgodschildren.org/.


Psalm 10:14, 17-18
"You are the helper of the fatherless........
LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble;
You will prepare their heart;
You will cause Your ear to hear,
To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed,
That the man of the earth may oppress no more."
Comments