Praises and Prayer Requests
Hello friends!
How many of you absolutely love the summer time in Portland?!? I know I do! Nothing beats the warm sun along with the green beauty of this city. I have very much enjoyed all the activity and hanging out with the Solid Rock high school group this summer. Did I mention that we have the most amazing youth group ever!!! :) The team from India just got back this weekend and I was able to get even more excited about my adventures into foreign and mysterious lands after hearing about theirs. I just know that I am going to fall in love with all these beautiful kids everywhere I go. I've been busy working out the last details of the trip. Praise the Lord I am now 65% funded!!! Thank you once again for all your support, encouragement and prayers. Below are a couple things to keep in prayer over the next couple weeks.....I actually leave in 5 weeks exactly from today!!! I know the time will go by fast, and I also have a rad trip to Mexico with that notorious youth group before I take off. Thanks again for your partnership!!!! Enjoy the sun this week :)
Blessings,
Erica
PRAYER REQUESTS
*That the remaining funds would come in (approx. $1800 more is needed).
*That all final flights can be made (it is kind of difficult to get tickets in and out of India and Nepal, so pray that this goes smoothly).
*Preparations and schedules for all the field directors and team leaders that are organizing and working out the details of my stay in each location. Pray for wisdom and on what is the best use of my time with each team.
*Focus. It is easy to get distracted by all the fun activities and friends of summer.
*Quality time spent with the Lord and preparation of my heart for what seems like an overwhelming call.
How many of you absolutely love the summer time in Portland?!? I know I do! Nothing beats the warm sun along with the green beauty of this city. I have very much enjoyed all the activity and hanging out with the Solid Rock high school group this summer. Did I mention that we have the most amazing youth group ever!!! :) The team from India just got back this weekend and I was able to get even more excited about my adventures into foreign and mysterious lands after hearing about theirs. I just know that I am going to fall in love with all these beautiful kids everywhere I go. I've been busy working out the last details of the trip. Praise the Lord I am now 65% funded!!! Thank you once again for all your support, encouragement and prayers. Below are a couple things to keep in prayer over the next couple weeks.....I actually leave in 5 weeks exactly from today!!! I know the time will go by fast, and I also have a rad trip to Mexico with that notorious youth group before I take off. Thanks again for your partnership!!!! Enjoy the sun this week :)
Blessings,
Erica
PRAYER REQUESTS
*That the remaining funds would come in (approx. $1800 more is needed).
*That all final flights can be made (it is kind of difficult to get tickets in and out of India and Nepal, so pray that this goes smoothly).
*Preparations and schedules for all the field directors and team leaders that are organizing and working out the details of my stay in each location. Pray for wisdom and on what is the best use of my time with each team.
*Focus. It is easy to get distracted by all the fun activities and friends of summer.
*Quality time spent with the Lord and preparation of my heart for what seems like an overwhelming call.
Comments